Interesting Facts About Canva
Download Canva for Windows & MacInstall Now
Canva is a graphic design application that allows users to create professional designs with ease. The app has been used by major brands such as Coca-Cola, National Geographic, and TEDx. Canva is available in over 190 countries and has been translated into over 30 languages. Canva is a user-friendly graphic design tool that is beloved by amateur and professional designers alike. The app, which is available for free and via subscription, offers users a library of templates and tools for creating beautiful designs. Canva has been used to create designs for everything from social media posts and ads to business cards, logos and presentations. The app is beloved for its user-friendly interface and wide range of features.
Here are interesting facts, achievements and awards about Canva.
- Canva was founded in 2012 by Australian entrepreneurs Melanie Perkins, Cliff Obrecht and Cameron Adams.
- The app is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Application has over 10 million users worldwide.
- Canva has been used to create over 1 billion designs.
- It offers over 1 million templates and tools.
- App has a library of over 4 million photos, illustrations and icons.
- Canva has been featured in major publications such as Forbes, The Huffington Post and TechCrunch.
- It has won numerous awards, including being named one of Australia’s Top 100 Coolest Companies by Anthill Magazine and one of Australia’s Best Places to Work by BRW Magazine.
- Product has over 1 million paying customers.
- Canva has raised over $347 million in funding.
- App was named one of Australia’s Top 100 Coolest Companies in 2013.
- Canva was named one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in 2014.
- Application was named one of the Hottest Startups in Australia in 2015.
- Canva was named one of the Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company in 2016.
- App was named one of the Best Apps of the Year by Google in 2017.
- Canva was named one of the Best Workplaces in the Asia-Pacific region by Great Place to Work in 2018.